Servant & Witness
24/7 - 365 - Everyperson - Everyplace - Everyday - Everywhere
- Cell Church/Life Group Fellowship
- Corporate Worship
- Radiant Life Lessons
- New Members Orientation
- Tuition-Free Bible College
- Annual Conferences
- Ministry Opportunities
- Monthly Conference Calls
- Weekly Radio Broadcasts
- Accept Christ as Savior
- Serve Him as Lord
- Fellowship with His Church
- $10.00 Monthly Offering
How To Build An Acts 2 Community
This is a valuable resource that will help you to better understand the nature and idea that Jesus had in mind when He said ... "and upon this rock, I will build my church."
- Matthew 16:18
Be Fruitful & Multiply
We believe that we are called to impact our world in meaningful and relevant ways not just within the church, but also in business, education and government. This will promote change and transformation within cities, states and nations. We have a place for you.
We Have A Place for You
We believe in every member ministry and are actively training, equipping and mobilizing our members for works of service. We are training, equipping and mobilizing believers for works of service.
Our five-fold leadership team is comprised of:
God has place these gifts in the Church to edify the Body of Christ, to equip the saints for works of service, and to bring them to maturity. - (Ephesians 4:11-16)
click here to understand more about these ministry gifts
Grace Bible College & Seminary is the official school for education/training our staff and members.
"We all have our unique ministries that God has specifically called us to do, but there is only One Church."
- Bishop Lyndon
Christ Universal Church is the non-denominational, congregational ministry of Amazing Grace Ministries comprised of a network of Cell Churches of 2 to 12 people. Cell Churches meet weekly for teaching, prayer, breaking of bread and fellowship, as well as, monthly for Corporate Worship & Training to... exalt Christ, edify one another, and evangelize the lost, as well as, commit to developing discipleship and covenant relationships. We believe that we are called to be the salt of the earth and light of the world, and the only way that we can do that is to be out there where people are to affect their lives and shine light into the darkness of life's situations and circumstances.
We are a Royal Priesthood impacting our world with the Love of Christ. Our desires is to prepare every member for works of service, so that we can grow in the following ways: (1) Spiritually, (2) Geographically, and (3) Numerically. So, if you are looking to connect with other maturing believers... we have a place for you. Our mandate is to plant at least 49 Cell Churches/Worship & Training Centers across the southeastern states: SC, GA, FL, AL, MS, LA and TN, as well as, other regions as the Holy Spirit leads and directs.
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous light."
mandate is to present the Gospel of the
Kingdom in such a way through our words and deeds by the power of the
Holy Spirit that men, women and children will come to accept Christ as
Savior and serve Him as Lord through the fellowship of His church. This
is not church as usual, which usually means "Come", our focus is on
"Go". So yes, we invite you to come to Jesus, learn of Him, fellowship
with others and then, go and make disciples of all nations. The process begins with (1) Accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Savior, (2) Serving Him as Lord through the fellowship of His Church, (3) Learning of Him (4) Making disciples of all nations in order to impact our world with the Love of Christ.
- ... Receive personal discipleship from others with spiritual maturity.
- ... Experience diversity of experiences within the community of faith
- ... Develop a more personal relationship with Jesus Christ through the study of Scripture by asking questions, and engaging in conversation.
- Pursues and Obeys God Passionately. (Worship)
- Engages and Maintains Loving Relationships. (Connect)
- Develops and Mobilizes It's People. (Grow)
- Acts with Clear Direction and Outward Focus. (Serve)
- Reproduces and Multiplies Christ's Mission in other People and Places. (Go)
Come let us experience life together. "Wherever two or three are gathered in my name; there will I be in the midst of them". - (Matthew 18:20)
think about church.
What if we did more of this and less of this.
Cell Church Basics
- Acts 2:42
- Hebrews 10:25
49 Cities/7 States
Every person is valued and is the focus of our ministry, so we adhere to the following four principles as it relates to every person.
- (1) - Every person has the right to a presentation of the Gospel at his or her level of understanding.
- (2) - Every person needs a biblical moral compass to guide and protect him or her throughout life.
- (3) - Every believer has unique gifts to be discovered, developed and used to strengthen the Church
- (4) - Every believer has a purpose in advancing the global mission of Christ and His Church.
Connect With Us
Seedtime & Harvest Broadacst
We Have A Place For You